- Hair by L'Oreal at TyneMet Col
- TyneMet College and Virgin Med
- TyneMet College Students Victo
- TyneMet Students Flourish with
- 100% Achievement for Foundatio
EVENTS at TyneMet
1 JulWeek of Master Classes at Quee
3 JulOPEN EVENT - WEDNESDAY 3 JULY
3 JulTravel and Tourism workshop
3 JulHealth & Social Care workshop
3 JulChildcare workshop
ART at TyneMet
Set your imagination free at The Creative Studios: one of our most inspiring learning zones based at the Queen Alexandra Campus in North Shields. This award winning centre for Art and Design features state-of-the-art equipment and expert teaching for Fine Art, Graphic Design, Fashion, Film Studies, Media Production and Photography.
WHY study ART at TyneMet?
Our exciting courses give you the opportunity to indulge your creativity whilst benefiting from the vast experience of the practised artists and creative professionals in our teaching team. You will also gain commercial experience with many live briefs and tasks set by local businesses to give you a head start in your career.
Read on to find the course that best suits your artistic talents in The Creative Studios: the perfect place to develop the skills you will need for a career in the creative industries.
Full time courses
Part time courses
- An Introduction to Book Illustration
- An Introduction to Graphic Design & the Creative Industries
- Ceramics for Beginners
- Creative Crafts (Graphic Crafts) Level 1
- Creative Crafts (Introduction to Fine Art & Ceramics) Level 1
- General Painting & Drawing Skills Class
- Introduction to Digital Design / Fine Art Textiles
- Introduction to Photography & Digital Imaging, Level 1
- Life Drawing
- Photography for Beginners
- Photography Level 1
- Photoshop for Beginners