- TyneMet College Students Victo
- TyneMet Students Flourish with
- 100% Achievement for Foundatio
- TyneMet College Basketball Coa
- TyneMet Cookery Students get a
EVENTS at TyneMet
22 MayOPEN EVENT - WEDNESDAY 22 MAY
22 MayA Level Open Event
3 JulOPEN EVENT - WEDNESDAY 3 JULY
3 JulTravel and Tourism workshop
3 JulHealth & Social Care workshop
Specialist staff from 'Flourish', the College's Floristry Shop, deliver flower demonstrations throughout the year.
Come along to our 'Retreat' Restaurant, enjoy a 2 course lunch with coffee and experience a topical floral demonstration all for £8.95.
To book a place, contact Michele on 0191 229 5145. Lunch is from 12 noon, followed by the flower demonstration.
- Tuesday 5th February 2013
- Tuesday 14th May 2013
- Tuesday 4th June 2013
FLORISTRY at TyneMet
The flower industry is blooming, so if you've got a creative eye and green fingers, our professional Floristry and Horticulture courses will help you to get qualified and indulge your interest as well as developing your career prospects.
With a 250m² learning space and retail outlet 'Flourish' on campus, where your work can be displayed and put on sale, you'll be inspired and supported by teachers with lots of industry expertise to share.
WHY study FLORISTRY at TyneMet?
You will also get to use our excellent horticultural facilities as you get hands-on experience on campus, where our facilities include a polytunnel. Many Floristry students open up their own businesses after completing their qualifications with TyneMet College.
Full time courses
Part time courses
- Arranging with Spring Flowers Workshop
- Award in Floral Design
- Bridal Flowers for Beginners (Floristry Workshop)
- Christmas Table Designs Workshop
- Designs with Silk Flowers Workshop
- Designs with Tropical Flowers Workshop
- Easter Creations Workshop
- Flowers for Events Workshop
- Fun and Festive Workshop
- Fun with Flowers (Floristry Workshop)
- Introduction to Floristry
- Mother's Day Workshop
- Small Designs to Enhance Gifts (Floristry Workshops)
- Taster Course in Floristry
- Traditional Christmas Designs Workshop